The REAL A-Z List Doreen Virtue doesn’t want you to see!….
The time has come. Mercury Retrograde is on our doorstep. Cue the mass hysteria, crying, fear, and being afraid to leave the house. This has always been a time that strikes a cord of fear among people who don’t understand what this time is all about (and sometimes even in those who do understand it).
Think of this as a time to really just slow down and relax. I have always had a really interesting relationship with Mercury Retrograde (I’ll refer to it as MX). I have decided to let you guys in on my secrets to surviving it or at least making the best out of it. Ha!
- I never sign major documents during MX. This is something that is known but I wanted to share this in case you haven’t heard it before. The reason for this is because MX can cause slight communication errors and signing major things like a lease or a car loan may seem fine, but you will probably realize you could have received a better offer later or find that you misread or misunderstood a term of the document. So play it safe here. That being said, this is a great time to REEVALUATE your current lease or loan or whatever. I had a decent experience renewing my lease during Mercury Retrograde last year, but I took my time and asked my Angels to bless the process. So if it MUST be done, please bring your Angels into the mix and make sure you listen to the guidance that you get from them.
- I always try to slow down my thought process (which is a bitch because ADD has me going a million miles a minute) and make sure I speak and talk only AFTER I have thought about what I am saying. Misunderstanding a running amuck during this time, so make sure you are really working with your throat chakra (Vishuddha) and keeping it balanced. You can do this by carrying LAPIS LAZULI in your pocket, or just by visualizing white light cleansing your throat chakra. It’s honestly as easy as just having the intention of clearing it and it’s cleared. This chakra center is where your communication in all forms come from, so making sure it’s balanced is necessary in aiding in meaningful and clear communication.
- BE PATIENT WITH TECHNOLOGY! MX can fuck up everything when it comes to electronics so make sure you give yourself extra time. As I’m writing this, my iPhone is acting stupid. So make sure you back up your phone if you have a smart device, back up your tablets, computers, everything. Better to be safe that sorry if Mercury decides to pay you a visit.
- Crystals. Crystals. Crystals. Smoky Quartz is my BEST FRIEND during MX because it is a work-horse crystal. This crystal absorbs negative energy from situations and even from your own aura! This is something I love during MX and carry A LOT of. If you don’t have Smoky Quartz, you can still work with the energy of it by just looking at a picture of it and asking the energy of the crystal to be with you! You will still notice the same effects, I promise! I carry a variety of crystals along with me and it’s really up to what you carry and what the intention you have while carrying the crystals are. We talked about Lapis Lazuli earlier, so that’s always helpful to carry! *Quick Note: Crystals themselves don’t do anything. The purpose of carrying a crystal or crystals is for them to amplify the intention that you have set :)
- Space/Energy Clearing. This. Is. So. Important. When your energy in your home is cleared, and your personal energy is cleared, the energy flows easier around you and it can actually help other people who don’t even know that their energy needs clearing. You can do this with sage, paolo Santo wood, with your angels, or just with your intention. Just know that this is one of the most important things you can do during this crazy time.
- Oracle Cards. I carry a physical Oracle Deck with me wherever I go during MX. Why? Because if I want or need encouragement, I have a tool that I can draw from that will give me that. Last MX, I used the Keepers of The Light Oracle Cards by Kyle Gray and will probably use those again!
- Pray/Meditate. Just ask for help. Stay aligned with your truth and keep yourself in tune with the Universe/Source/Guides and know that they have your back!
- Self Care. Take a bubble bath. Have a glass of wine. Read a book. Play with your pet. Don’t do anything that doesn’t make you light up. Take a walk in nature if you can. Self Care is a big key in navigating MX. When you take care of yourself, you open up more to intuitive guidance and that is crucial to MX.
- Set Your Intention. Your thoughts create your reality. That is a fact. If you go into this scared and worried, your experience will bring situations that scare and worry you. MX is a higher powered time of self-fulfilling prophecies. So make sure you go into this with this intention to learn and grow.
All in All, Mercury Retrograde isn’t some cosmic conspiracy to fuck your whole life up for a month. Consider it a gift from the Universe, giving you the tools and time that you need to really take care for yourself and reevaluate what you need to fix and let go of. If you want to check in with a reading to find out what this MX Theme is for you, you can do so by visiting the ‘Readings’ portion of this site in the top right, or you can just click here
May the odds be ever in your favor,
I was running ragged this week and didn't have time to record a video for your weekly reading, so here it is! I have used the Wild Unknown Tarot!
Alright! For the beginning of the week, we have "Judgement"! There will be a sense of newness as this week begins (and it's no coincidence that it's the New Moon) that will really call you home to your authentic self. Old skin will be shed and left behind and you will be a new you! You have to initiate the letting go of the old skin though, for you to truly see the results that you want to see. There is also an element of being called home to your Higher Self. Maybe you haven't been as "in tune" as you would like? Let that be changed this week!
The middle of the week brings us the "8 of Swords". Alright guys, that victim mentality, lose that. You are not trapped. You are a divine being of love and light whose soul is as unlimited and vast as the universe itself, act like it! You have the power to break any chains that may have you feeling trapped. What are these chains? Lower energy mindsets? Negativity from others that you absorb? Pessimistic thinking about your situations and circumstances? Whatever it is, get rid of it. It is holding you back from you life purpose!
For the end of the week, we have "The Moon". Ah, the moon. This lovely card is a continuation of the "8 of Swords" in the fact that we are asked to look at our fears and anxieties. Where do these come from? Why do we have them? How do they effect our lives? Analyze these fears and release them! They only hold you back!
Before we get to the bonus card, the 3 cards that we have are very intertwined. We have 2 major arcana cards framing the "8 of Swords" . So this is saying that big things are going to go down this week. Life altering changes are going to be made, but you have to initiate it. You can't just sit on your butt and wait for this change to happen. Alright? Alright. On to the bonus card!
Bonus Bonus Bonus: The Fool!
DAYYUM! New adventures are on the horizons! A leap of faith that is just that, a LEAP! You aren't going to want to do this, but you you need to be the bird on a branch and take that jump and trust you will fly! If you sit on the branch your whole life, you will never know just how strong your wings are, also your wings will grow weaker as they aren't used. So, what are you waiting for? Don't let what others think or what they MIGHT think keep you from doing what your soul is telling you to do!
Register for my "Angels and Tarot" Class at Tarot Summer School!: http://tarotreadersacademy.usefedora....
Get your FREE Copy of my Angel Guide here: www.tarotangel444.com
Come chill with me on Skype with a reading:www.tarotangel444.com/readings
Join Andrew's Angel Crew here: www.tarotangel444.com/angelcrew
Archangels are among the most powerful. They oversee all other Angels, including our Guardian Angels! They are loving, supportive, and always wanting to speak to us! This quiz will help you identify which Archangel is trying to get your attention!
Question 1: What color are you most draw to?
Question 2: Which area of your life is stressing you out the most?
C) Being able to follow your passions
Question 3: If you had one wish, what would it be?
A) You and your loved ones protected from harm
B) Perfect Health
C) The courage to follow your dreams and passions
D) Never having to worrying about having enough resources
Question 4: Which of these describes your feelings about money?
A) My personal, spiritual, and psychic protection is more important.
B) Taking care of my health is more important than stressing about money
C) I use my money mostly to pursue my dreams and passions.
D) Money is a top priority to me, I have to have financial stability to feel safe.
Question 5: How do you feel about your passions and interests?
A) I love feeling peaceful and safe in following my passions and interests
B) If I am not feeling my best, I can't give my attention to my passions and hobbies
C) I follow my passions and dreams to the fullest extent and enjoy doing so!
D) I primarily use my money to fund my passions, interests, and hobbies.
Question 6: Safety (psychic, physical, and spiritual) ________?
A) is the most important
B) is important, but not more important than my health.
C) is important so that I can fully follow my heart in pursuing my passions.
D) is feeling financially secure at all times.
Question 7: When you think about your health, which of these apply more?
A) Feeling safe everywhere I go, and protecting my energy, is part of my health routine.
B) My health is the most important thing to me. Spiritual, Physical, Mental, I am always on my game.
C) I want to be healthy so that I can continue following my dreams and passions to the fullest!
D) Financial health is the most important, but I focus on my physical health as well.