The REAL A-Z List Doreen Virtue doesn’t want you to see!….
The time has come. Mercury Retrograde is on our doorstep. Cue the mass hysteria, crying, fear, and being afraid to leave the house. This has always been a time that strikes a cord of fear among people who don’t understand what this time is all about (and sometimes even in those who do understand it).
Think of this as a time to really just slow down and relax. I have always had a really interesting relationship with Mercury Retrograde (I’ll refer to it as MX). I have decided to let you guys in on my secrets to surviving it or at least making the best out of it. Ha!
- I never sign major documents during MX. This is something that is known but I wanted to share this in case you haven’t heard it before. The reason for this is because MX can cause slight communication errors and signing major things like a lease or a car loan may seem fine, but you will probably realize you could have received a better offer later or find that you misread or misunderstood a term of the document. So play it safe here. That being said, this is a great time to REEVALUATE your current lease or loan or whatever. I had a decent experience renewing my lease during Mercury Retrograde last year, but I took my time and asked my Angels to bless the process. So if it MUST be done, please bring your Angels into the mix and make sure you listen to the guidance that you get from them.
- I always try to slow down my thought process (which is a bitch because ADD has me going a million miles a minute) and make sure I speak and talk only AFTER I have thought about what I am saying. Misunderstanding a running amuck during this time, so make sure you are really working with your throat chakra (Vishuddha) and keeping it balanced. You can do this by carrying LAPIS LAZULI in your pocket, or just by visualizing white light cleansing your throat chakra. It’s honestly as easy as just having the intention of clearing it and it’s cleared. This chakra center is where your communication in all forms come from, so making sure it’s balanced is necessary in aiding in meaningful and clear communication.
- BE PATIENT WITH TECHNOLOGY! MX can fuck up everything when it comes to electronics so make sure you give yourself extra time. As I’m writing this, my iPhone is acting stupid. So make sure you back up your phone if you have a smart device, back up your tablets, computers, everything. Better to be safe that sorry if Mercury decides to pay you a visit.
- Crystals. Crystals. Crystals. Smoky Quartz is my BEST FRIEND during MX because it is a work-horse crystal. This crystal absorbs negative energy from situations and even from your own aura! This is something I love during MX and carry A LOT of. If you don’t have Smoky Quartz, you can still work with the energy of it by just looking at a picture of it and asking the energy of the crystal to be with you! You will still notice the same effects, I promise! I carry a variety of crystals along with me and it’s really up to what you carry and what the intention you have while carrying the crystals are. We talked about Lapis Lazuli earlier, so that’s always helpful to carry! *Quick Note: Crystals themselves don’t do anything. The purpose of carrying a crystal or crystals is for them to amplify the intention that you have set :)
- Space/Energy Clearing. This. Is. So. Important. When your energy in your home is cleared, and your personal energy is cleared, the energy flows easier around you and it can actually help other people who don’t even know that their energy needs clearing. You can do this with sage, paolo Santo wood, with your angels, or just with your intention. Just know that this is one of the most important things you can do during this crazy time.
- Oracle Cards. I carry a physical Oracle Deck with me wherever I go during MX. Why? Because if I want or need encouragement, I have a tool that I can draw from that will give me that. Last MX, I used the Keepers of The Light Oracle Cards by Kyle Gray and will probably use those again!
- Pray/Meditate. Just ask for help. Stay aligned with your truth and keep yourself in tune with the Universe/Source/Guides and know that they have your back!
- Self Care. Take a bubble bath. Have a glass of wine. Read a book. Play with your pet. Don’t do anything that doesn’t make you light up. Take a walk in nature if you can. Self Care is a big key in navigating MX. When you take care of yourself, you open up more to intuitive guidance and that is crucial to MX.
- Set Your Intention. Your thoughts create your reality. That is a fact. If you go into this scared and worried, your experience will bring situations that scare and worry you. MX is a higher powered time of self-fulfilling prophecies. So make sure you go into this with this intention to learn and grow.
All in All, Mercury Retrograde isn’t some cosmic conspiracy to fuck your whole life up for a month. Consider it a gift from the Universe, giving you the tools and time that you need to really take care for yourself and reevaluate what you need to fix and let go of. If you want to check in with a reading to find out what this MX Theme is for you, you can do so by visiting the ‘Readings’ portion of this site in the top right, or you can just click here
May the odds be ever in your favor,
Manifestation can't occur until we get to the bottom of what needs healing around our finances. If something is awry, it will cause an unbalance. This spread is to help you get to the bottom of what need healing!
Use #tarotangel444 on instagram and show me what you got!